FH qualified wood carpenter – Workshop and installation
Joinery RAFFLIN, a family business located in Cogolin (Var), is a subtle blend of craftsmanship and modern technologies.
Placing people and proximity at the heart of its projects, Joinery RAFFLIN uses 45 years of experience and expertise of Master Craftsman to provide individuals and businesses with a personalized service.
The professionals who make up the carpentry are invested and committed following a simple and precise protocol (SOCOTEC certification). They benefit from a personalized training plan.
You carry out the manufacture of custom-made handicrafts.
- You will need to be able to understand manufacturing plans.
- You manufacture panel fittings and solid wood structures.
- You will be required to create works in Corian.
- You will work with traditional and modern tools and machines.
- Occasionally, you will participate in on-site installations.
- You will know the company's quality manual and apply the protocols.
- You will participate in weekly quality meetings.
- CAP carpenter minimum or equivalent.
- 3 years minimum experience as a carpenter
- You know how to work in a team.
- B license required.